City Racing 3D
Street racing game with Wi-Fi multiplayer racing mode
- Category Racing/Sim
- License Free
- Version 3.0.130
- Size 42 MB
- Works under Android
- Language English
- Content rating Everyone
- Package name com.racergame.cityracing3d
ROOM 905, WORKINGBERG COMMERCIAL BUILDING,41-47, MARBLE ROAD, Hong Kong
Get behind the wheel of some of the fastest cars in the world.
The game is stunning with detailed graphics, but it does have an arcade feeling as the cars look like they have been airbrushed on the screen instead of having the details that you would see on a real car. However, there are several courses to choose from and numerous racing conditions that make the game fun to play. You can drive in the United States, Japan and other countries. There are courses in the city and those that are in more of a rural setting. With City Racing 3D, you have a large selection of cars that are among the fastest that you'll find on the road. Some of them have to be unlocked, but those that are unlocked are often the fastest in the game.
When you win races in City Racing 3D, you earn money that can be used to upgrade your car. It could be different tires that grip the road better or a new engine that has more horsepower. There are also customization options that include new paint and a few graphics that you can add to the exterior of the vehicle.
- Fast cars
- Customize what you drive
- Several tracks
- Not great with multiple players
- Bug fixed
Racing to be the king of the street!
Potentially dangerous permissions
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to read from external storage.
- READ_PHONE_STATE: Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to write to external storage.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- VIBRATE: Allows access to the vibrator.